Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pancasila field


November 2012

I remember, when i was kid,kindergarten. My mother invite me into gadjah mada university, we are going into faculty of veterinary. I am surprised i was excited , really
On the way , i look into the corner side near that faculty, i found a awesome stadium
I ask to my mom,'what is that mom?' l that is pancasila field , tommorow, when you getting older and study in this university, you will be able to play football in this stadium, my mom said.
Today,the day has come,the day where i already studied in ugm, thats mean i will play football this field. Yes, today i have a match in this field, i represent my department,physics eng. Today i play football, when i think that is just a dream
Dont lose hope, when you have struggle and pray, you will.gain your dream,your dream will come true,trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment